These are 50 spiritual questions that will free your mind. In this post I answer the last 25. You can find all of the questions here: http://www.marcandangel.com/2009/07/13/50-questions-that-will-free-your-mind
26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
27. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
Yes, because it brought me to where I am today.
30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
Going for nature walks with my family. We were together and its simplicity brought us so much happiness and therapy.
31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
When I started wearing my Amber, and caught a glimpse of my career potential.
32. If not now, then when?
33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
Because they are distortions of spiritual truths whose only purpose is to control, steal, and make zillions.
36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
Yes……it’s called your intuition.
37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
More work I actually enjoy doing.
39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
In some ways yes.
40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
Some acquaintances I haven’t seen in a while, but I would want to spend the whole day with my immediate family.
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
Being alive is a biological process, living is biology with purpose.
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
When your heart tells you so!
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Be myself completely.
47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
My brother, kindness, selflessness. Yes.
49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?